meetin' times for FDSCo

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 04:34:04 UTC 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 8:47 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> We almost seem to have a consensus on a good time for FDSCo to meet.
> Hoping John and Jared can make the time ...
>
> So, let's meet next:
>
> Tuesday 22 January
> 2100 UTC
> #fedora-meeting
>
> We shouldn't consider it permanent until:
>
> i. John and Jared get a chance to weigh in on the time matrix[1]

I'm technically on vacation, but didn't update the vacation list,
since I was planning to attend the FUDCon.

I am available for this coming Tuesday at 2100 hrs UTC, which is 1600
hrs EST, or 4 PM. This is not a good time moving forward, once I leave
the States.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project