DuG

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Wed Jan 23 13:12:30 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 22:04 +0900, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've added a few more stuff to edit ready and I'm hoping someone will
> take a look at the remaining stuff for KDE.
>
> I'm also going to add KOffice I'm not to sure if it's the default
> install or not but I believe it is used enough to be added.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc

Actually to be more precise the whole thing is nearly edit ready there
are only 2 sections that are not edit ready yet I'm hoping in the next
day or so they will be.

When they are edit ready I'll go through the whole guide again looking
for consistency. e.g. su -c 'yum install foo' and the {{{}}} and other
things menu is ''menu >'' and programs are '''program''' At that stage I
think we should be all set to get a final review then on to the fun
stuff.

When I'm done with that I'll jump across and help with the AG so we can
knock that on the head reasonably quickly.

Cheers,

Marc