DuG

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:41:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 09:30 -0500, Dan O'Brien wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> >> Hey all,
> >>
> >> I've added a few more stuff to edit ready and I'm hoping someone will
> >> take a look at the remaining stuff for KDE.
> >> I'm also going to add KOffice I'm not to sure if it's the default
> >> install or not but I believe it is used enough to be added.
> >
> > It is the default for the KDE spin.
> >
> > Rahul
> Marc,
> Things have finally calmed down at home and I'll be able to pick up on
> the DUG again. AFAICT the only thing not ready for edit is the
> Multimedia section? If you are going to add a KOffice section, let me
> know if you need help. As I've said, I'm not really a KDE user but I'm
> sure between the 2 of us we can knock that out pretty quick.
>
> Other than that, if no one else has any suggestions for other things to
> be incorporated into the DUG I guess it's pretty much wrapped up.

More importantly -- congratulations on your new little one Dan!  Hope
everyone in your household is doing well.  Just think of all the extra
time you'll have without all that pesky sleep getting in the way. :-)

--
Paul W. ("for 'Whoa I'm tired") Frields, RHCE   http://paul.frields.org/
           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/