DuG

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Thu Jan 24 23:11:23 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 09:30 -0500, Dan O'Brien wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> >> Hey all,
> >>
> >> I've added a few more stuff to edit ready and I'm hoping someone will
> >> take a look at the remaining stuff for KDE.
> >> I'm also going to add KOffice I'm not to sure if it's the default
> >> install or not but I believe it is used enough to be added.
> >
> > It is the default for the KDE spin.
> >
> > Rahul
> Marc,
> Things have finally calmed down at home and I'll be able to pick up on
> the DUG again. AFAICT the only thing not ready for edit is the
> Multimedia section? If you are going to add a KOffice section, let me
> know if you need help. As I've said, I'm not really a KDE user but I'm
> sure between the 2 of us we can knock that out pretty quick.
>
> Other than that, if no one else has any suggestions for other things to
> be incorporated into the DUG I guess it's pretty much wrapped up.
>
> Regards,
> Dan O'Brien

Congratulations!!!! :-)

Also the last bit is the multimedia I need to find out what the default
media player in KDE is.

I also posted an email to a Lecturer who uses Fedora KDE and so do his
students.  I invited him and his students to have a look and comment on
KDE aspects of the guide.  I'm hoping they don't find errors and or
omissions but if they do it would be great knowing about them now and
fixing them.

Cheers,

Marc