Why aren't we linking to fedorahosted?

Christopher Curran ccurran at redhat.com
Fri Jul 4 05:05:20 UTC 2008

We have so many great projects on fedorahosted.org, many of which
maintain their own documents.

My question is why don't we have links to these projects? We should have
a connection between them and the documentation on fedora.org

And yes I am sticking my hand up, I just don't know how we would go
about it or our reasons for not doing it at the moment.

The other possible option is to talk to the package maintainers and host
the documentation on fedora.org and have them link to us !

Chris (aka Tsagadai)