Would Like to Help but How?

Andrew Jamison linux at blogmethat.net
Mon Jul 14 04:41:59 UTC 2008

I am loving Fedora as both a distro of Linux and a secondary (soon to be
primary hopefully) OS. I am interested in helping out with the project
however I have no programing experience and as such I do not feel a
Packager ect would fit I saw the Documentation project and was
interested however before comiting tot he project I wanted to find a
niche i could write for. I have no clue where to help and think it
important to mention that my knowledge of any area of Fedora is by no
means expert and may be pushing to call it Intermediate.

My question is this! Is there a beat I could help with that would not
require a huge amount of knowledge about the product or one I can at
least learn about quickly.

Thanks,
Andrew Jamison