Long Needed Introduction

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 21:38:14 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Nigel Jones <dev at nigelj.com> wrote:
> I just realised that I've never formally introduced myself.
>
> So here goes, I'm Nigel Jones, a proud New Zealander that has been meaning
> to do a little bit of documentation work for AGES.  I've recently done 6
> months teaching IT to domestic and international students, and really
> documentation is the best way to help students.
>
> I'm quite technically competent (I passed RHCT with 100%) so I'm definitely
> eyeing up getting the Administration guide out the door.

RHCT is just the start regarding your long list of certifications...

> Recently I'm known for my work on the wiki and helping people with Mediawiki
> syntax (who've thunk it?).
>
> Anything else, just ask (feel free to prove to Murray that I'm not
> famous)...

Thank you for putting up with my Mediawiki questions. I would be lost
without you.

Cheers, Murray.

pub   1024D/81B3FDEB 2007-09-19 [expires: 2008-09-18]
Key fingerprint = 4ED9 9907 5BF0 4132 2B46  20D1 C0C6 362D 81B3 FDEB
Murray McAllister (Fedora Docs Project / mdious) <murray.mcallister at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/B04CFA0C 2007-09-19 [expires: 2008-09-18]