install-guide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 00:07:11 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 09:46 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Domingo Becker wrote:
> > 2008/7/18 Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com>:
> >> I access it through transifex since a long time ago.
> >> I'll try to do it.
> >
> > It seems my keys are not working.
> > I changed laptop three times since my last access through cvs.
> > FAS also changed since then.
> > I have no time now. I'll give it a look later.
>
> Hi
> After cvs up, I could not see any F-9 directory up so I tried the
> following on devel/ directory.
>
> [noriko at noriko install-guide]$ ls
> CVS  F-7  F-8  FC-5  FC-6  devel
>
> [noriko at noriko devel]$ make validate-xml-es
>    *It seems no error message so far, and created xml files under es/
> directory :)
>
> [noriko at noriko devel]$ make html-es
>    *It seems successfully built html in es (even I can't read).
>
> [noriko at noriko devel]$ msgfmt -cvo /dev/null po/es.po
> 1146 translated messages, 17 fuzzy translations.
>    *There are some fuzzies for devel/ directory.

Thanks for looking into that Noriko -- A few things need to happen to
this doc:

* Branch for F-9 so people can work on the F-10 version
* Publish F-9 Installation Guide content for some other $LANG

I'm cc'ing the Docs list so someone can look into this.  I can certainly
handle the branching, but we're going to need some more manpower working
on publishing and upkeep!

--
Paul W. Frields