Quick Intro and RelNotes: Filesystems Beat

David Nalley david.nalley at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 22 21:39:33 UTC 2008

Hi all:

Quick note to introduce myself and volunteer for the RelNotes Filesystems Beat

I am a sysadmin for a consulting company based in South Carolina,
where about 25% of my job deals with creating documentation. I've been
a Fedora Ambassador for several years and contributed a few other
things.
I currently maintain the SecAdvisories Beat for FWN.
As for writing I have managed to fool a few magazine editors into
letting me write a few articles over the years. In a OSS project I was
involved in around 4 years ago I dealt with DocBook, but I am sure my
skills are pretty rusty from lack of use, but hopefully I can ramp
back up pretty quickly.
If no one else has stepped forward to handle the Filesystems Beat I'll do so.

Thanks,

David Nalley