Self-Introduction: Jonathan Nalley

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 06:35:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 17:49 -0400, Jonathan Nalley wrote:
> Hi, I'm Jonathan Nalley and I'm in the Greenville area of South Carolina, USA
> I'm a Systems Engineer in the Systems Architecture department at
> NuVox--a CLEC and other IT-ish services provider
>
> Initially, i'm interested in being a release notes beat writer,
> specifically for the
> Database servers (if no one else has volunteered for it) and we'll see where it
> goes from there. I'm also interested in growing my own writing skills
> while becoming involved in the community of a distro i've used and
> enjoy using.

Welcome, Jonathan.  Wanted to make sure we caught this, thanks for
volunteering for the database servers beat.  You can update the
assignments page here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Beats

> I've been in the IT industry for about 10 years now and have been
> involved in an open source project in the past. I enjoy technical
> writing and do so now as a component of my paid job.

I hope you get a chance to enjoy it within Fedora.  In my experience, it
is nice to have a place where you get to set the direction and can make
stuff move faster than the corporate masters we also serve. :D

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41