new namespaces for wiki

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 08:09:59 UTC 2008

We've been discussing adding these namespaces to the wiki:

Meeting:
Archive:

Meeting: is for meeting logs and the like, which often clutter up the
main searches.  This namespace puts the meeting logs in a separate area,
where naming and categories can further identify.  E.g.:

[[Meeting:Docs_Project_IRC_log_20080730]]

Archive: is for old content that we don't want to destroy/replace, but
which is cluttering and confusing search results.  For example, content
related to an old, unsupported release.  E.g.:

[[Archive:Virt_quick_start_for_Fedora_7]]

Any final thoughts or objections?  Raise them here or on the original
request ticket:

Thanks - Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41