Welcome Email

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sat Mar 1 19:46:12 UTC 2008

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> >  > * fedorapeople.org, directing them to the FAQ at
> >  > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/fedorapeople.org
> >  > * planet for bloggers, FAQ at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet
> >  > * gobby for collaboration
> >  > * other resources...
> >

> > Actually this is pre-CLA.  This is the email they first get and it
> >  includes their generated password, we use it as a way to verify the email
> >  address they've included.
> >

> >  Perhaps a blurb about the CLA and why its important would be good.
>
> OK, attempt no. 2:

Side note about this, FAS2 has an online help system.  Its all in one file
and we're hoping it will be translated pretty easily.  But we'd love
updates from you guys for it to make as much sense as possible.  We're
still working on putting the items in there but once thats done I'll make
sure to send the file to this list so anyone who might be inclined can
turn it into proper english :)

	-Mike