meeting time forgetfulness

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Wed Mar 12 20:58:13 UTC 2008

Op woensdag 12-03-2008 om 11:47 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Karsten
'quaid' Wade:
> We had further discussions on IRC.  Here are the highlights:
>
> * Saturday was mainly for Jared
> * Ironically, Wed. is now better for Jared
> * If we follow UTC and ignore DST, we have the meeting at 1900 on Wed.
> * This is a clear slot in the meeting channel, so no need to rotate due
> to that
> * All in favor on channel were:  John, Paul, and Ringo, uh, I mean,
> Karsten
>
> So ... we're going to meet today anyway and not do Saturday meetings.
> Hopefully Wed. continues to be good for e.g. Bart and Dimitris.
>
> - Karsten

Wed. should be good for me most weeks, so I'm fine with that decision.
Had a couple of rough weeks, should be clearing up pretty much next
weeks.

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93