DUG target version?

herlo1 at gmail.com herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:27:29 UTC 2008

IIRC, the icons should be different.  When packages are available for
download Pup has a small box icon, while PackageKit has a orange
starburst icon.   When PackageKit is checking for new updates, it has
a small box icon with a document in front, so similar, but not the
same.

A simple way to check would be to run an rpm query:

# rpm -qa '*Package*'
PackageKit-0.1.9-1.fc9.i386
PackageKit-libs-0.1.9-1.fc9.i386

I'm sure you could also run something similar to see if you are still
running Pup.

Cheers,

Clint