DUG target version?

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Tue Mar 25 22:39:46 UTC 2008

> Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
>

> > The icons in KDE4 are crapped out as they were in alpha so I can't
> > actually see the icons properly.
> >

> You have all the latest updates? Has a bug report been filed? If it
> PackageKit, on the right click menu, you will find a about box which
> tells you that.
>
> Note that, Pirut does not get automatically obsoleted by PackageKit if
> you are upgrading from Alpha via yum. IIRC, we are waiting on feedback
> on PackageKit to decide on that.
>
> Rahul

[marc at localhost Desktop]$ rpm -qa | grep pirut
pirut-1.3.30-2.fc9.noarch
[marc at localhost Desktop]$ rpm -qa | grep pup
[marc at localhost Desktop]$ rpm -qa | grep package
jpackage-utils-1.7.4-2jpp.2.fc9.noarch
yum-packagekit-0.1.9-2.fc9.i386
gnome-packagekit-0.1.9-4.fc9.i386

I have reported the bugs on my wiki page which the kde-sig knows about.
I'll double check with Kevin about it later today.

Cheers,

Marc