Docs toolchain

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:40:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 10:10 +1000, Michelle Kim wrote:
> are we still having the docs toolchain IRC meeting as we discussed?
>
> It seems finding the good time for everyone can be a challenge, and
> now we have publican-list set up, it might be easier to discuss things
> on the mailing list.
> But if anyone prefer having a regular IRC chat to discuss docs
> toolchain and publican, I am all up for helding weekly or bi weekly
> IRC meeting. Please let me know.

Michelle, I'm sorry about the scheduling -- with the F9 release slipping
until Tuesday 13-May, I completely forgot to slip this meeting.  I think
the idea was to look at the Docs Project toolchain with the following
goals in mind:

1. Fix lingering problems
2. Make enhancements for usability
3. Integrate publican
4. Other?

Let's see if we can reschedule this for:
  Friday 23 May 0100 UTC / 11:00 Brisbane
= Thursday 22 May 9:00pm US/Eastern / 6:00pm US/Pacific

(I would have taken the 16th/15th, but I seem to have a prior engagement
then.)