Self-Introduction: Balaji

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 07:21:45 UTC 2008

Hi everyone

My name is Balaji and i live in chennai which is a city in India. i am
a software developer working for a private firm in chennai. I ve been
contribtuting to fedora as a member of the bug-triage team, Testing
packages from the bodhi repository and also as one of the
Fedora-Ambassadors for chennai.  I ve not yet got an opportunity to
work on the docs section in an other project till date, though i ve
submitted a how-to to Fedora unity when i was just an user of the
fedora :).This is the How-To which i had written some months back.(
http://fedorasolved.org/installation-solutions/UML-Linux-Install ).Now
that i ve become part of the contributors team i would like to extend
my contributions to  the fedora-docs community by
writing/editing/reviewing the documents and give suggestions and help
in all ways i possibly could. I am also looking at areas where Fedora
could provide more documents to the users/developers too. I am excited
to be part of this journey and this team and really look forward to
working with this team.

PS: I am sorry Karsten. I had applied for the CVS docs account few
days back and then couldnt complete the required formalities.

Cheers,
Balaji