Security Guide Development Freeze

Eric H Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sun May 25 04:05:12 UTC 2008

I'm looking over what has been completed so far in the Security Guide.  I'd like to go ahead and move development of this guide over to the new wiki at this time.  I'd also like to move all the drafts over to the final side [1] from the draft side [2] before the wiki goes live on Tuesday.

I'll be reviewing what is there now.  Hopefully someone else can come behind me and look at what's been done before Tuesday.  I'm looking to our fearless leaders to give me the go ahead to publish this on the final side on Monday or Tuesday.

Eric

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wikinew/Security_Guide/9
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wikinew/Docs/Drafts/CryptoGuide