Security Guide Development Freeze

Eric H Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sun May 25 06:08:51 UTC 2008

Anthony,
Thanks for the offer.  Right now we are in the process of finishing up quite a few entries and hope to have everything squared away for Tuesday and the new wiki.

As soon as the transition is made, I'll be posting needed material requests to the list so keep an eye out.

Thanks,
Eric

hi Eric, my name is Anthony, and wanted to keep abreast of the progress of the security, I am new to the list and want to see where I can help,my level of english is medium, but I want to help in what may....

bytes !!