F10?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:32:47 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 23:44 -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> On 2008-05-19 10:27:52 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > All in all I feel it was a good release.  So my question to the team, what
> > would you all like to see over the next 6 months?
>  * New wiki :-)
>  * More/better documentation
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is where Jef Spaleta's role-based SIG idea, and the Docs team's new
direction, might be helpful.  If we can get one or more people from Docs
hooked up with this team to help, all the work can/should be done on the
wiki.

Mike and I have talked in the past about the fact that Fedora has a
world-class infrastructure and the team to support it.  If we can get
the details down on "paper," we add substantially to the proposition
that Fedora is much more than just a distro.  We can have a blueprint
for any similar project, or open-source business startup, or anyone who
wants to bootstrap their own community, to go from zero to sixty in
terms of supporting that community with the tools they need for
communication, coding, and presence.  Certainly that could take more
than six months, but it's a great time to get that off the ground.