New Member: Andres Villarreal, an MEE from Rice University and a self instructed "expert" in Linux

Andres Villarreal andres at villarrealpouw.name
Tue May 20 16:56:16 UTC 2008

** My submission:

    * Full legal name : Andres Villarreal
    * City, Country: Bogotá, Colombia
    * Computer Scientist and MEE in Computer Engineering
    * Independent consultant for various small and mid size companies
    * Your goals in the Fedora Project
          o I am interested in helping people like me in the first steps
            of making things work.
          o I have suffered enough with the howto pages that are
            anywhere from great to abysmal and from up to date to
            obsolete, and I think Fedora is the right place to put my
            experience to use.
          o I am also interested in maintaining packages, but want to
            start here.
    * Historical qualifications
          o As a self-taught Linux enthusiast I think I can see where
            the documentation is just a little bit short of being
            correct and useful, so I think my lack of a list of courses
            is a good thing.
          o I am a skilled programmer in several languages and an expert
            in networking.
          o And, I have better than average English skills.
    * GPG KEYID and fingerprint
          o pub   1024D/F6C81882 2008-05-20
                  Key fingerprint = 6D90 EC88 7422 A029 01E6  D790 9A44
            0143 F6C8 1882
            uid                  Andres Villarreal
            <andres at villarrealpouw.name>
            sub   2048g/BA1AF386 2008-05-20

So, please tell me if my submission has any problems and I hope we will
do some good together.

Andres Villarreal.