Self-Introduction: Balaji

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 05:38:16 UTC 2008

Hi Karsten

>  Welcome!  Thanks for your self-introduction.  The next month is going to
>  be very interesting in Fedora Docs, as we migrate to the new wiki, take
>  on a larger role with that, and work on contributor-focused
>  documentation as well as end-user-focused.  You've picked a good time to
>  come help. :)

Thanks for welcoming me and i really look forward it and it would be
really good if you could tell me the things that are happening with
the migration to the new wiki and i did read the post of Jon Stanley
with respect to the move to the new wiki in planet fedora. I am also
sure that there would have been some mail threads on the same too so
it would be of real good help for me if you could give me the info on
the things thats going on with respect to the migration.

Thanks once again and i really look forward for working with this team :)

Cheers,
Balaji