Wiki Pruning

Eric H Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sun May 25 04:53:19 UTC 2008

Just some suggestions I'd like to point out for the gardeners of the new wiki...

I found a couple of rouge pages that deal with security that I think we can parse the data and remove the pages from the wiki or just plain remove the page as the data is outdated and has been written elsewhere.

The first one is the Cryptography page [1].  This page has a lot of good information contained within and could be broken up and incorporated into various chapters of the Security Guide [2] [3] and the page removed.  The other page I found was linked from the Cryptography page and it dealt with LUKS.  This page [4] is outdated (FC5) and doesn't contain any information that isn't already in the Security Guide [5].

Any thoughts?  If this is good with the group, I can grab the information in the Cryptography page and place in the appropriate places and remove that and the old LUKS page.

Eric

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wikinew/Cryptography
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wikinew/Security_Guide
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wikinew/Docs/Drafts/CryptoGuide