possible typo on hosted/install-guide

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 07:17:50 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Murray McAllister
<murray.mcallister at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> <https://fedorahosted.org/install-guide/>
>
> In the "I want to help with the content." section:
>
> git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/install-guide.git
> git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-doc-utils docs-common
>
> Should the first one be "git clone git://"
>
> The syntax is wrong for ssh anyway...
>
> Cheers.

"If you don't have access to this repo, use git:// instead of ssh:// above. "
git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/install-guide.git

Does this work? Not that I know about git, but I thought it had to be:

ssh://[username]@fedorahosted...

<http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-apartment-shopper-cat-was-looking-for-something-furnished.jpg>

Cheers.