edit request for Fedora 10 SELinux User Guide

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:26:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have been working on an SELinux User Guide for Fedora 10 (November
25). My English is very much lacking, so any edits or suggested
changes would be most appreciated. Sorry for the late request. I
didn't plan for it having to be edited by other people before it could
be published without draft watermarks. A draft is here:

<http://mdious.fedorapeople.org/drafts/html/>

The last sections, "Troubleshooting", still need a lot of work, and I
am continuing to add content, so maybe steer clear of them...The other
sections should mostly be complete. Details can be found on
<https://fedorahosted.org/selinuxguide/>.

The guide requires Publican[1] as shipped with Fedora 9. It does not
work with Fedora 8 or earlier versions. To make changes, either mail
clear text to myself at <mmcallis at redhat.com>, or:

1. request access to the FAS group "svnselinuxguide"  (the name is
wrong on the site, so it still says git...Also, I am in
Australia/Brisbane time, so if you apply, there might be lag before
being approved),
2. if not already installed (rpm -q packagename): yum install
subversion publican publican-fedora
4. svn co svn+ssh://fas-username@svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/selinuxguide
5. cd selinuxguide/community/trunk/SELinux_User_Guide/ (files are
stored in en_US/)
6. make html-en-US to see your changes.

Thanks :) Sorry for any typos in this message.

[1] <https://fedorahosted.org/publican/>