Should locale 'mr' be added manually to LINGUAS wrt module: [fedora-web.test.git]/fedoraproject.org/po/

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 18 09:14:25 UTC 2008

On 2008-11-18 02:08:14 PM, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
> Does this mean that adding "language_code" to LINGUAS directly will
> reflect the translations directly/automatically on
> http://publictest15.fedoraproject.org/ ?
The best way would probably be to add it to LINGUAS and ping me about it
as well, since it requires a change to the apache configs as well.

I just added all of the current languages to the apache configs, so you
don't need to ping me for those - just add them to LINGUAS and it should
show up in about 15 minutes.

Thanks,
Ricky