Final release planning meeting

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 00:44:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 04:39:36PM -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> Tomorrow (Wed. 19 Nov) at 1800 UTC is the final release planning
> meeting for F10.  You may recall, this is where various groups get
> together to make sure the way is clear for the next stage of release.
>
> Here is what is on my mind to tell about:

... and here is what I meant to add instead of send early by mistake. ;)

> * Release notes -- nearly 20 languages complete or significantly near

  * fedora-release-notes package all ready

  * No issues with zero-day web update, will release a new f-r-n at
    the same time(?)

  * Need to find someone in Docs to help Nigel work the whimsical
    release announcement
    - Talking points are ready

  * ???

> Here are any blockers I want to hear about from other groups:
>
> * Any crucial information for the release notes?

  * Has everyone reviewed the entire or relevant-to-them portion of
    the release notes?

  * ???

Minutes from the last meeting:

> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-October/msg00075.html