Self-Introduction

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 07:16:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 02:00:14PM +1000, Scott Radvan wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Just introducing myself, hoping to help you guys out on the Fedora
> install guide!
>
> I am a new Content Author at Red Hat here in Brisbane, Australia.
>
> I have worked with technical documentation before as a sysadmin, as a
> proof-reader for open source projects/documentation and lots of assorted
> work online eg. with wikis.
>
> My computing experience stretches back a long way and I hold skills in
> networking, wireless, Linux/Unix, PC/Server hardware, etc.
>
> I would love to be able to bring to the Fedora team a desire to be a
> part of a group which provides real-world and actual benefits to the
> people using Fedora, and an accurate and reliable source of information
> for those looking to work with it.

Hi, Scott, sounds great.  Your interest and skills fit right in here.
For the Installation Guide, you'll need to join this group:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/gitinstall-guide

... and look here for the current work load:

https://fedorahosted.org/install-guide/
https://fedorahosted.org/install-guide/report

> 	o My guitars
> 	o Indian food
> 	o Guinness
> 	o Shiny toys

Aye, fine, fine pursuits, all of them. ;-D

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41