Intro to Leo Albert Jackson Jr

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 15:52:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:28:36AM -0800, Leo Jackson wrote:
> My name Leo Albert Jackson Jr
>
> I live in Scranton Pa
>
> I want to help in Docs to make a clear information base for all to
> know about fedora it's projects, packages, and web sites. I believe
> everything should be documented to the fullest for ease to
> understand. I have created tech documents for software I created. I
> like writing and documenting new projects, pages, wiki, web apps,
> just about anything.

Wow, man, that's ambitious.  Cool.  Sounds as if you mostly want to
work via the wiki?  Around and after the Fedora 10 release, that is
one place we need a lot of attention.  Let me point you to a useful
page to learn about wiki gardening:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wiki_gardening

So, for example, the [[Help:Wiki structure]] page explains how
articles are structured, page naming, etc.  The
[[DocsProject/StyleGuide]] talks about writing styles for Docs
content.

cheers - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41