Beats - Need more time

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 16:24:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 11:38 -0400, Jason Taylor wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 04:35 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For the beats, I am working on - Overview and desktop, I still need more
> > time to be able to fill it up with important content. Desktop beat is
> > mostly done but overview still hasn't been touched. I will be able to
> > complete it within a day.
> >
> > Rahul
> >

> Rahul,
>
> If you don't mind I can grab the information from the Beta and put it in
> there?

Rahul, thanks for continuing to work on this, we'll have no problem
accepting your changes that arrive today.  We'll be test running the
conversion to XML several times today, but we have 30+ hours from now
until we need to get the POT file available for L10n.

Jason is grabbing the polished Beta relnotes content to put in places
such as the OverView, hope that helps.

Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41