[dev at nigelj.com: Page Restructuring Information]

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:54:27 UTC 2008

Forwarded from fedora-wiki because you should all know about this and
subscribe.

----- Forwarded message from Nigel Jones <dev at nigelj.com> -----

Subject: Page Restructuring Information
From: Nigel Jones <dev at nigelj.com>
To: fedora-wiki at lists.fedoraproject.org
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:27:33 +1000

Hi All,

I'm moving in less than 24 hours, but on my list of things to do/say
before I move is setting up a repo for the page restructuring files.

First of all, take a quick peek at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wikibot_page_restructuring which has a
little bit of background info (anyone is welcome to redo this, I was
just in a hurry).

Here is the deal:

Anyone that has signed the CLA and can already commit to _ANY_ hosted
project, can commit to the wikirename.git repo, if you can't commit to a
project on Fedora Hosted, apply for the 'wikirename' group in FAS and
within an hour of getting approved you'll be able to commit.  Sound
easy? Great!

Commit e-mails will go to this list, hopefully it won't get too
spammish.

Also note, that the files are named so:

<First Part>\<Other Parts> in the old page name gets added to <first
part>.psv

(i.e. EPEL\FAQ, would be added to epel.psv not docsproject.psv)

- Nigel
--
Nigel Jones <dev at nigelj.com>