Another f-docs-commits change

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 18:36:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 18:20 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> After realizing I wasn't cutting down on the email going to moderators,
> I set mailman not to notify for auto-discards.  I don't want to be a
> mailman dictator, so if anyone disagrees please call me on it!

We just don't get false-positives to the commits list, so I don't mind
auto-bit-bucket for that stuff.  Thanks for making the changes.

We've got all the kinks worked out now so we *are* getting the commits
we want, right?  We'll know it isn't working in the future if the
commits stop coming?

We cannot do that with f-docs-l because we do get legitimate email, such
as replies from non-list members who were Cc:'d on an email.  I can flip
through that page in about five minutes, searching for "Subject:" in the
body of the page and reviewing each for legitimacy.  One thing about
spam, the subject never looks right for this list.  Unless we *do* have
a bank account I forgot about ...

Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41