F10 Preview release announcement

Kam kam at kamsalisbury.com
Fri Oct 31 13:05:55 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----

From:  "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
Subj:  Re: F10 Preview release announcement
-snip
Disco!  That definitely reads better to me.

http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html
-snip

I bottom posted this reply so my message would be clearer. I had to spend many extra minutes making the reply correct from the bottom post perspective, including snipping many lines of irrelevant text and signatures from the email. Since I took so much care, I am hoping everyone recognizes the increased value of my reply even though the reply itself is not on topic for the particuliar list and is an obvious attempt at sarcasm and humor.  I also sprained my thumb while typing this reply on my mobile phone during a crowed train ride to work when I could have been napping. I still wish my phones email client handled reply quoting better but with little personal time to contribute to a list's email threads, this palm based email client will have to do. Since my reply is to a list versus a  single person, my effort at humor is definetly prioritized to communicate a message (in this case, sarcasm) versus the traditional gramatical correctness of a personal email or business memo.
So, to all, please excuse my correctly bottom posted reply and try to stay on topic for the list as well as be kind to others by recognizing they could be doing something else but at least took the time to reply.

--
Kam
http://kamsalisbury.com