Fedora 10 Docs Schedule

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Sep 3 00:26:48 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 18:13 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Hi Docs Team,
>

> For the Fedora 10 release I re-worked the underlying TaskJuggler file to
> optimize reporting and the ability to allocate resources in the future.
>   As a result I've lost some of the dependencies that were built in and
> am having a hard time reconnecting them.  Also as I look at some of the
> tasks I'm wondering if they still apply or not.

I was looking for the TaskJuggler source earlier, but I went ahead and
used plain ol' text:

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org/Fedora-Docs/F10-docs-schedule-notes.txt

> I'd love your help reviewing the schedule here:
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html

Thanks again, this needed doing. :)

> and telling me:
>
> 1) Which tasks no longer apply and should be removed
> 2) New tasks which should be added
> 3) Existing tasks that are wrong
>     --please provide the task that comes before and after along with the
> correct dates so I can build the right dependency logic.

The highlights of what is different:

* There is no building of fedora-release-notes RPM for Beta, that is
saved for the PR
* So L10n is bumped to PR
* Only Wiki one-page is done for Beta
* Added details about putting up the CMS
** Note aggressive schedule that has not been presented to Websites; may
change :)
* There is a zero-day (literally) update of docs.fp.o that was missing;
I put it in explicitly, including a vacuum of Beats
* The RC schedule is mainly unchanged
* Beta and PR are mainly changed :)

cheers - Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org