Fedora 10 Docs Schedule

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 01:02:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 16:00 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> > On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 18:13 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> >> Hi Docs Team,
> >>

> >> For the Fedora 10 release I re-worked the underlying TaskJuggler file to
> >> optimize reporting and the ability to allocate resources in the future.
> >>   As a result I've lost some of the dependencies that were built in and
> >> am having a hard time reconnecting them.  Also as I look at some of the
> >> tasks I'm wondering if they still apply or not.
> >
> > I was looking for the TaskJuggler source earlier, but I went ahead and
> > used plain ol' text:
> >
> > http://quaid.fedorapeople.org/Fedora-Docs/F10-docs-schedule-notes.txt
>
> This is perfect!  I can very easily update the TJ file using this as a
> clear guide.
>
> Did you have any comments on the tasks prior to Beta?  I'd like to get
> those right too so that building F11 is on auto-pilot :)

Only that we might want the wording to more closely match that in the
Beta, with specific mention of the wiki only publishing.

I updated this today (without Alpha) and tweaked the wording somewhat,
such as clarifying "combing":

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule/10

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41