User Guide for Fedora 10

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Sep 6 16:30:35 UTC 2008

Fact checking the F9 content and beginning work on the F10 content are
great contributions for new and experienced contributors.  I took a few
minutes to start up these pages to follow the new wiki structure
guidelines[1].  One new contributor, Kishan, was looking to start on a
project like this, and the rest of you are invited to join in.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide_tasks

One of the first tasks needing doing is for someone to create the new
pages (using the links on the above pages), populating it with the  F9
content from Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide/ChapterName.

Once we get all this rolling and some other task management out of the
way, hopefully by the middle of next week, I am going to finish the XML
conversion and publish the F9 User Guide.  What a delay!  But it is
still worth it, good content for ~9 months. We'll put it out for
translation, then post those translations as they become available.
Thanks to those who have put so much work into the F9 version.

- Karsten

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_structure
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41