docs beat format

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Sep 9 17:50:22 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
To: "John J. McDonough" <wb8rcr at arrl.net>; "For participants of the
Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: docs beat format

> Since I'm one of the folks who was involved in said weird hacky
> requirements previously, note that wasn't directed at other people.  In
> other words, I'm trying to learn from a previous mistake. ;-)

I just didn't want you to go crazy trying to be all things to all people!
Personally I probably wouldn't have all that much trouble with weird hacky
requirements as long as I knew what they were, although I would prefer to
see things be somewhat "natural".  But as an old "standards" guy, I
understand, heck embrace,  the need for consistency, too.

--McD