User Guide for Fedora 10

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Sep 19 09:21:22 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 09:30 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> Fact checking the F9 content ...

In looking things over today, I realized I was a bit ahead of myself.

The content currently at Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide is complete and
verified for _Fedora_8_.

It's so near to being done that I've asked Jared Smith to finish the
to-XML conversion.  No reason to not get an F8 guide available.

That means the content here:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide_tasks

... actually needs updating to _F9_.

This gives us a reasonable path.  Work to update the content for F9
moves it more toward F10.  If we can get the F9 version out soon enough,
we can begin working on the F10 version.  If we get enough hands to
help, we can do them in parallel with coordination.

Karsten Wade, Sr. Community Relations Guy
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41