mtg today 1900 UTC - slip, flip, or skip

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 16:21:02 UTC 2008

I have a dental appointment that is likely to make me late getting back
for our meeting at 1900 UTC.

We can slip the start of the meeting by a few minutes until I get back.
If you want to flip who is running the meeting today, I updated our
agenda just-in-case.  We can skip this meeting if there is no interest
in someone else running it.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Meetings#Agenda

Note -- I transcluded a new task table that we can use to run down in
each meeting.  (The transclusion is currently ugly, looking to improve.)
The idea is to give us a general discussion agenda but also cover the
various admin tasks being worked on my experienced contributors.

Karsten Wade, Community Gardener
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41