Help needed today and tomorrow

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Apr 1 13:53:27 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dimitris Glezos" <dimitris at glezos.com>
To: "For participants of the Documentation Project"
<fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Help needed today and tomorrow

> Suggestion: If more time is needed, it's better to slip the freeze a
> couple of days than request a break afterwards.

We aren't really in desparate shape.  Slipping the freeze puts more pressure
on the translators, and I wouldn't like to do that.  Not being an l10n guy I
can't really understand what those guys go through, but it doesn't look
pretty.  But the more help we get, the better the quality will be on those
pieces that aren't complete. I *think* we are in a place where I can get the
pots out myself, but places where we currently have no/weak content in the
wiki will be either very weak or totally dropped.

72/73 de WB8RCR    http://www.qsl.net/wb8rcr
didileydadidah     QRP-L #1446 Code Warriors #35