Role changes... helping new members.

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Apr 7 13:53:44 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Kramer" <kramer.tim at cox.net>
To: "For participants of the Documentation Project"
<fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: Role changes... helping new members.

> We all need a bit of hand-holdin' at some point.  Having joined during
> the last-minute headless-chicken dead-line rush, I'm still a bit
> confused as to where things are edited....

Tim, the best place for hand-holding is #Fedora-docs, although it is sort of
a mxed bag.

You can manage to get ignored for long periods of time there, but when folks
are available, it is a lot more interactive than this list.

On the other hand, things posted here are available for all the lurkers who
might be motivated to join in, so there is an advantage here as well.

--McD