User Guide Tasks

Matthew Daniels danielsmw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:34:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,

As per Eric's request on IRC, I've put together a task list for the
F11 UG. [1]  The goal is to get something of a working guide by
Tuesday, which means lots of work this weekend.  I know some of you
have already volunteered to work on it, which I apprecaite.

Please note that I'm going to be somewhat distant until May, as I'm
coming up on Final Exam season.  If you have any questions about the
User Guide and I'm not answering on email/IRC, Kirk should be able to
help you out. I'll try to at least make it to FDSCo meetings.

-Matthew

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Danielsmw/User_Guide_F11_tasks