Self-Introduction:

Philip Olson philip at roshambo.org
Wed Apr 29 19:03:46 UTC 2009

Greetings geeks,

My name is Philip Olson and I'm interested in the Fedora documentation
project. I've worked with the PHP documentation for about seven years
(wow, has it been that long?!) and am interested in also working on
other projects, like this one. I'll probably end up lurking and
performing small fixes but cannot predict the future after that.

Rumor has it that the Fedora community is open and friendly so I plan
to join in on the fun and want to develop ideas for the following:

   - http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/Teaching_Get_Involved

So, in the very least I'll be the new guy who complains about and
helps improve the current DocsProject HOWTO.

Regards,
Philip