FAD at Southeast Linuxfest?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:46:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 08:45:56PM -0600, Clint Savage wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Eric Christensen
> <eric at christensenplace.us> wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 21:10, David Nalley
> > <david.nalley at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >> So I wanted to see what the interest level was in having a FAD
> >> concentrating on Docs either before or after the Southeast Linuxfest.
> >>
> >> Just to give you a heads up, the Southeast Linuxfest is June 13th at
> >> Clemson University in South Carolina
> >> More info here: http://southeastlinuxfest.org
> >
> > I'm willing to come and work.  I need to figure out my transportation,
> > though, as my wife will probably be in Charleston so I'll want to head
> > there after the event.
> >
> > Eric
>
> I'll be interested in some sort of FAD.  Not sure what I'll wanna do
> yet, but we should narrow that down soon.  Also, I'll be putting in my
> Fedora Remix talk as well.  Hopefully Paul hasn't already submitted
> something like that :)

Actually I did so in March.  Haven't heard back about proposal
decisions yet, but I think that should be coming out soon.  The
deadline for speaker applications is May 13 according to the site.

> I'm going to be looking at flights very soon.

I'd bet you a talk on git would be *very* much appreciated, and you're
far better qualified to do that (given what I saw at the last
FUDCon!). :-)