License Change... Publican

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 19:55:55 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 12:42:22PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I don't see a particular need for a graphic, but it wouldn't be a
> problem although it would have to be included in that common content
> store as well.  I would suggest you file a bug with the particulars of
> what you want to change, against publican-fedora.

Since the CC people do such a good job of spreading their useful
graphics, I recommend we use them.  It helps carry the meaning.
Aesthetics.  All that.

> That's probably a question for fedora-legal-list, but my guess is
> Unported -- I'm not sure Legal sees the use in the ported version, in
> any language.

Richard Fontana replied to this discussion clarifying that it is the
unported.  Sorry if I left that an open question -- I did clarify via
fedora-legal-list a few weeks ago.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legal-list/2009-July/msg00028.html

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41