Self-Introduction:

Joseph Allen bloggersciencewithjoe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:45:47 UTC 2009

It is ok. I do realize that I made no comment on whether I was referring to
the Nvidia Binary non-open source drivers or one of the open-source
alternatives. I really DO need to find a blank cd-r... or find my DVD-RW
writer. I really want to use Fedora 12, mainly due to the fact it supports
multiple pointers on-screen (last I heard). Is there a guide on setting up
thin-clients with Fedora? That is something that I would either like to use
or make, if it didn't exist already. I have several old computer lying
around the house and whenever a friend comes over it would be nice to be
able to set up a X Thin Client.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM, David Nalley <
david.nalley at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> --

JOSEPH ALLEN, C/A, CAP
G.V. 'Sonny' Montgomery Composite Squadron
SER-MS-102
Mississippi Wing Civil Air Patrol