Fedora 10 Release Notes Update

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Sun Feb 1 01:28:38 UTC 2009

The other day we decided it was about time for an update to the F10 release
notes.  I had some things to update, and I see by the git logs that Karsten
was busy, too.

So today I pushed what I believe to be the final needed changes to git.  But
what are the next steps?

We need to push these changes to docs.fp.o, but I notice when I build them
they have draft plastered all over them and the style looks different.  So
somehow they need to be built clean and then somehow moved to docs.fp.o.

Then I presume we need to get the changes translated.

And then turned into a package.

So what are all these hidden steps that Paul and Karsten have been doing in
the dead of night?

--McD