Re: Man page coverage

I'd like to compile a list of tools that are related to man page
creation & conversion, one way or another.  I don't know if this is the
best place to do so, so please advise if someone has a better idea.

      * manedit - for editing man pages
      * xmltoman - for converting XML to man (roff) format
      * man2html

I realize this is a pretty trim list, and I know there's more, but I
wanted to get something started before the weekend is out.

Basil Mohamed Gohar
abu_hurayrah hidayahonline org
www.basilgohar.com