Re: curl instead of wget

> Hi,
>
> In documentation, wherever we are using wget, it is probably better to
> use curl instead since wget is not installed by default on the Live CD
> while curl is. Just a thought.
>
> Rahul

I ran into this problem (missing wget) after installing from the F10
LiveCD, so I can relate.  However, I've no experience with curl, and I
must say, curl --help is somewhat intimidating.  Is it as
straightforward to use as wget, especially for someone that may be new
(e.g., the majority of those using documentation on a new installation
of Fedora)?

Basil Mohamed Gohar
abu_hurayrah hidayahonline org
www.basilgohar.com