Re: curl instead of wget

On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 23:04 -0600, Ian Weller wrote:

> Then shouldn't wget be installed by default?

I was fearful of making the same suggestion myself, since this is the
Docs list, but that's what I think is best as well.  Frankly, I'm quite
surprised it was never included in the first place.  I actually thought
it was part of the core utilities needed to admin a system.

Basil Mohamed Gohar
abu_hurayrah hidayahonline org
www.basilgohar.com